Please call our office at (505) 243-9739 during business hours to schedule an appointment.
• Your medical insurance card
• A photo ID
• A list of your current medications
• Payment for your copayment or coinsurance
• Current eyeglasses
• Books, toys or snacks to have on hand while waiting for your appointment
When you have made your initial appointment, please pre-register before your visit to help speed up your new patient registration process. You may download, print and complete the forms below. If you use this option, be sure to bring them with you to your first visit.
Downloadable Patient Form Registration Packets:
Adult Registration Packet
Pediatric Registration Packet
Paquete de formularios de registración medica
Paquete de formularios de registración pediátrica
• You or your child will receive a comprehensive eye exam with our specialists so your appointment may last up to 1 to 2 hours
• Sometimes the physician may have an unexpected delay in the office or surgery. If this happens, the wait time might be longer. However, we will make every effort to run on time while ensuring that we provide you or your child adequate time with the physician.
• We usually dilate the eyes for every new patient that we see. This causes blurry vision and we recommend that someone else be available to drive home.
In an effort to keep you, our patients, and staff safe please be aware of the following policies: